Morphe Palettes - In The Nude





I got these beautiful Morphe Palettes for my birthday a couple of weeks ago, and look at them! I am all heart eye emoji over this palettes, they are a great mix of matte and shimmer shades of nudes and pinks and they are ideal for blending and layering.

I have the 35 Colour Taupe Eye Shadow Palette (35T) £20.75 & the 12 Colour Natural Beauty Palette (12NB) £11.95 The colours are soft and easy to blend, and the collection of matte and metallic shades blur together beautifully for effortless eye-enhancement and you know, I just love them!!

I will do a look for these palettes so you can see what they look like on the eyelid, but let me tell you, they are great for day to day wear and then have a buildable quality for smokey eyes and evening looks.

Shoutout to Cult Beauty for the amazing delivery, I could buy everything from the website, it's just full of beauty gems.

 The photos are taken on my iphone so apologies for the quality and the wrinkled sheets, I am just keeping it real!!!!

Comments

  1. This looks so gorgeous! I'm jealous haha x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, such gorgeous shades! The second palette reminds me of the Modern Renaissance palette with all of the beautiful warm shades, so autumnal too! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts