Praia De Luz


Last weekend I was lucky enough to go away for a long weekend in Praia De Luz in Portugal, I was also lucky as it was my birthday whilst I was away, we had a lovely weekend with a few spots of iffy weather and I still managed to burn my shoulders.

We stayed in my mum's friends villa, a five minute walk from the port. It was beautiful with a private pool and we were in luxury for a couple of days. We are even trying to make it a yearly thing now, just us 5 girls drinking in the sun!

The weekend consisted of many lunches and dinners with so much sangria and cocktails consumed and sunbathing dotted in between. On Sunday, my birthday, we walked 4 miles along a rugged coastline to a nearby village for a great breakfast and then back again, the walk was amazing and challenging but it made my birthday morning great!

We spent a couple of evenings eating out in Lagos, the town, and had some amazing meals and even managed to do some shopping.

I would recommend the Algarve in Portugal, where we stayed was so reasonable and a meal out for 5 with alcohol was around 100 euros.

I didn't manage to get very many photos but I thought I would share what I did get as it was a wonderful weekend and I am now sad to be back in the office, sunshine behind me.










Comments

Popular Posts