Instagram Round Up




To kick off the first proper post I thought I would do an Instagram round up of the past couple of months. Since moving back home from London I have been madly busy which for me has been so nice.

I have been running up to three times a week ahead of my first ever girly holiday in June. Running for me has been pretty tough but I am working on my fitness and health level to get it too a reasonably good standard!

I took my little brother (who is now 11 and not so little ) to Twycross Zoo last week and we had such a great time. We had great weather, great monkeys and a not so great lunch and somehow Bertie managed to make me buy him a snake and a monkey from the gift shop.

As I am now working in Retail Agency, we have a huge annual conference every year called CR Market Place where all the big agencies and big retailers go and as I called it, speed dating with meetings. It was completely mad but it was in such a fabulous location across from The Shard in London and we had free Pimms and free Chipotle Burrito bowls!

Me and Dan went to Bills in Leicester, recently acquired by my company, and munched on a gorgeous brunch. I went for the healthy granola, yogurt and fruit option with a super green smoothie whilst Dan opted for a brioche bacon and egg sandwich which looks so good. I would definitely  recommend Bills and I am sure there is one in nearly every town now.

Over Easter we took our annual mad drunken family trip to Aberdovey and as usual it was lovely, Dan came with and it was nice to just chill out and drink and eat and be by the sea.

Comments

Popular Posts