La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo

I seriously love this product!!! I've only used it everyday and night for just under a week and it's already changed how my skin looks. I get quite bad break outs on my chin and around my nose and even though this hasn't gotten rid of them all together it's made the blemishes smaller and less red and I haven't had a break out since using Effaclar Duo. You use it after you have cleansed and toned and before you moisturise and it goes easily and feels very light on your skin. 
Retailing at £13.00 this product wont break the bank and it promises to reduce the appearance of imperfections and purifies pores and this may not work for everyone  but because I have combination skin this product has worked for me.




La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo 40ml




For the time being me and my face are happy!


Comments

Popular Posts