Wishlist #2 ILWF

A girl can never have too many dresses!! This amazing wishlist is for Inlovewithfashion for their competition with etail PR to win a £200 pound voucher for their store! I could not say no to joining in and this is my wishlist.
I love dresses and I feel like I never have enough of them, and the ones from Inlovewithfashion are all amazing. My favourite in the monochrome dress with the contrast collar, it would look amazing with chelsea boots for the ever cold spring and sandals for summer.
If you want to enter the competition, etail PR have all the details on their blog and all you have to do is compose a college of your favourite items!

Comments

  1. lovely pieces, like that second one a lot ;)x

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts