Combination OOTD #1











 Easy Jeans - American Apparel
Shoes - Topshop
Jumper - Ebay
Necklace - Primark
Watch- Michael Kors
I apologise for the hilarious photos of me, I'm not used to posing!!
This is what I'm wearing today to go shopping around Leeds and then to travel home. As you can see its a mixture of the clothing I've featured on my blog this week and I thought I should combine it all for an OOTD and I think it goes together nicely.
My jeans are the easy jeans from American Apparel, I pretty much wear these all the time and I wish I could afford to get them in some different colours!
 I'm still wearing in my shoes so I may be hobbling around Leeds for a bit today which will be fun!
I hope I can do some more outfit posts as I really enjoyed making this one.

 




Comments

  1. I love your sweater and necklace! Gorgeous!

    SarahSee. Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of the sweater! So pretty :) really cute outfit xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts